Moët & Chandon - Impérial Rosé Brut Champagne NV
Moët & Chandon Description
SPONTANEOUS - RADIANT - ENTICING
Moët Rosé Impérial is a spontaneous, radiant, romantic expression of the Moët & Chandon style, a style distinguished by its bright fruitiness, its seductive palate and its elegant maturity.
The assemblage reflects the diversity and complementarity of the three grapes varietals:
- The intensity of Pinot Noir: 40 to 50% of which 10% red wine
- The roundness of Pinot Meunier: 30 to 40% of which 10% red wine
- The elegance of Chardonnay: 10 to 20% of which 20 to 30% from specially selected reserve wines to enhance its intensity, subtlety and constancy.
Dosage: 9 g/litre
A GLOWING COLOUR
- pink with amber highlights
A BEWITCHING BOUQUET
- a lively, intense bouquet of red fruits (wild strawberry, raspberry, cherry)
- floral nuances of rose
- a slight hint of pepper
AN EXPRESSIVE PALATE COMBINING INTENSITY AND SUPPLENESS
- the juicy, persistent intensity of berries (strawberry, raspberry, redcurrant)
- the fleshiness and firmness of peach
- the freshness of a subtle note of menthol
MOËT ROSÉ IMPÉRIAL PAIRS WELL WITH SIMPLE, INTENSE, COLOURFUL FLAVOURS:
- Red meat, duck, goose, fresh game
- Fresh goat cheese, mozzarella, mascarpone
- Fresh, red-fleshed fruits
- Fresh herbs & dried herbs
- Black olives, olive oil, red onions
- Pink peppercorns, Szechuan pepper, paprika
Vintages and ratings subject to change at any time.
All pricing and availability subject to change.
Artwork does not necessarily represent items for sale.